What marketers would call a "laggard". Laggard (n): A Laggard is someone who stays behind the trend and does not adopt new innovations until they are well proven in the marketplace.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

DSM V: Dropping Disorder



I have a dropping problem. In the last few weeks I have dropped and broken:

1) A Costco-sized jar of pasta sauce
2) A peanut butter jar of Katie's ranch dressing
3) Two cups of hot tea
4) A jar of garlic (hi-five for plastic jars)

AND

5) My toothbrush in the toilet.



You think I'm kidding. I'm not. Soon, I imagine, it will become a disorder and then they'll create a pill for it.




Until then, I'm not going to take this laying down. I have a plan. I imagine it like the Ove Glove:


Only BETTER!

Each finger tip will have a circular Velcro patch perfect for no-slipping gripping. Of course, I'll have to put Velcro on all my breakables as well but that's a small price to pay.

It that doesn't work, I'll move on to full hazmat gear.




** DSM = The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Dropping things is not (currently) a mental disorder nor is there a DSM V YET.

No comments:

Post a Comment