What marketers would call a "laggard". Laggard (n): A Laggard is someone who stays behind the trend and does not adopt new innovations until they are well proven in the marketplace.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome from the Techno Challenged!

Hey-o bloggers and readers and cats who sleepily push buttons on computers. This is my attempt at putting balance and purposeful positivity in my life. Sometimes life gets bogged down with all the to-dos and all I see is a scrolling list in my head of all the things I’ve done, haven’t done, and still need to do. I lose sight of the great things like the ocean I live near, fun times with friends, my wonderful family, the yumminess of good food. You get my point. Does this happen to anyone else? Hopefully this will be a place to stop, breathe, and refocus my lens. Ironic, kind of, because in a sense I’ve added another thing to my to-do list! Ha! Eh, it’s a good to-do!

To say I’m horrible with technology is a woeful understatement. Quite literally computers stop working when I come near them. At work I often have to leave the room for things to print or download properly. It took me 3 hours to put this bleak thing together! Everyone was surprised when I lost my Mac virginity last week. It took me less than a day to put a virus on it complete with uncontrollable penises jumping across the screen. Calling tech support was fun.
“Um, I have all these penises popping up and I can’t stop them.”


I find this song very appropriate for me (even though I've never eaten bologna)! ☺



Do any of you blog? If so, do you remember your first attempt(s)?

Are you techno challenged?


Aloha,
mb

2 comments:

  1. “Um, I have all these penises popping up and I can’t stop them"

    Oh my god I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was embarrassing for sure! They were flying in from all over the place!

    ReplyDelete